Smile for Grandma

I'm looking for a program that will cover my dental fees because I'm not employed. My husband works odd jobs throughout the Vally,and we are living with in laws who are on a fixed income and retired.

I need dental work done because I have no back teeth, and my front teeth are starting to break and chip away due to me using my front teeth to chew certain foods. I am so embarrassed by my smile that I either don't smile or I cover my mouth when I do. I don't really care if I have the remaining teeth fixed or if they need to be pulled and replaced with dentures.

I was born and raised in the Cochella Vally area and have no plans of ever leaving. I recently became a grandmother and I would love to take my granddaughter to places I know she would enjoy, but I don't want to embarrass her if I do smile, because that would be devastating if someone said something or gave that look of disgust like I have encountered before. I'm asking for some sort of dental help not just for myself,but for my grandchild, who I want to see me smile when she does something that is funny, or just wants to see me smile.

I thank you so much for reading this submission.

Sandra Porras
Palm Desert, CA

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to People Who Need Dental Care.

RSS Feed   mini-logo for Twitter   mini-logo for Facebook

dental plans

Dental Care from